BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

POOF! Goes the Baby Powder

8:30 am~ Awoke to find three snuggle bugs in my bed.Horrified,I tickled them till they cried for mercy."

9:00 am~After getting Emma changed we had a light breakfast with a yougurt w/granola. Put in a load of laundry and a load of dishes.
9:30 am~While the kids played outside I shopped the net. I went ahead and bought those brown booties,a pair of jeans and some earrings.
10 am~ another load of laundry and some general house clean-up. This is also when I ran acroaa the first baby powder incident. Troy sprayed some on the couch. I asked Gabe to put it up for me.

11:00 am~ Lunch..I made made Asian noodles with a side of sliced pears.
11:30 am~ another load of laundery and another load of dishes
1pm~ naptime. I played on the net off and on. Did laundry,dishes etc. (Laz was putting a new floor in the laundry room so I haven't been able to do laundry for a week and it sure piled up. BTW~ THe laundry room looks awesome!)
3pm~ naptime is over. We have a horrible snack of gingersnaps,milk and one packet of fruitsnacks.
3:30 THe kids are back outside playing. I'm back playing on the net on and off.
4:30~Gabriel runs inside and informs me that Troy has gotten into the baby powder again. I knew the spillage must have been bad as i could smell it from the living-room (Burts Bee's Baby Powder...LOVE THAT STUFF!!) I went to the back door to find that Emma was covered head to toe in baby powder.Troy had dumped it over her head,she looked like a ghost. There was also a sizable pile of powder by the back door steps. Troy had emptied the contents of the bottle. Partly it's my fault this has happened. I was not paying as much attention to him today and I think that ticked him off.


5:00~ Getting Emma cleaned up.Laz get's home from work and decided to stay home. So I start to  make a nice homemade dinner. Enchilada's and rice with a side of grapes and baby carrots.


6:00~ we finally begin to eat dinner which turned out really well btw. The kids picked through their enchilada's and ate all the chicken and left the rest. They ate all their rice. All the kids except Paul ate their grapes and carrots but Paul decided that unless the grape was without flaw he was not going to touch it.


7:30~ Start getting the kids ready for bed since we have to get them back on their school schedules now.
8:00~ Kids are in bed and I head out to do some last minute school supply shopping.
9:00~ I am finished shopping and am right by my parents house so I go to see if mom wants to go for coffee.
9:30 - 10:30~ Mom and I sit and have coffee and dessert at Applebee's. We talk and talk and talk...it was nice to actually get out and have another adult to talk with.
10:50~ I get home,put another load of laundry in,put the leftovers away from dinner and got ready for bed. Then I got on here and finished up this blog post. :)


0 comments: