BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 20, 2010

Release At Last

 I have a certain family member that disowns anyone when they disagree with them. About a year ago I thought things were beginning to mend. When suddenly for reasons I don't even know,they "un-friended" me on Facebook and has yet again ran away from everyone. Like I said, I don't even know why I was disowned yet again but I do know that I am done and moving on.

  Just to be clear, I love this family member, I always have. They were quite a bit older than me and to be clear I have never known them all that well until recently. For that matter they have never really known me either but apparently that doesn't stop them from saying I'm the worst person ever....whatever that entails. I guess what I am getting at,what I have been struggling with up until now was when do I let go and throw in the towel. However,now I know without a doubt that I have to let them go even though I love them. Just for my own health I think I am letting them go. I have already forgiven them, that part has always come easy for me but frankly I cannot forget the years of disgusting behavior on their part and I will not be hurt anymore.

I am sorry I love you but I cannot let you hurt me anymore. Goodbye.

0 comments: