BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Heavy Burden to Bare

Everyone has baggage of some sort. Along this little journey we call life most people figure out how to get rid of the extra baggage along the way and then there are those people like myself that put on a smile,ignore the crushing weight of life's struggles and trudge on. Though I cannot post about everything that is weighing on my heart I can say that I have received some very heavy luggage as of recently and my heart was and is very hurt. The pain is crushing and almost unbearable. I thought,perhaps,that it may be cathartic to admit this,atleast this small portion of it. 


Life is about to drastically change. I don't know if my fun loving facade can cover this. My belief is unwaivering my faith is even keel but my heart is so hurt. I have always been the strong one,fearless and wild......I am so hurt that I don't know how I will come out of this the same woman I was before.

0 comments: