BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Plan

Today's the big day, it's my birthday! Here's how it's all going to go down...............

Troy goes to school at 11:55. Once Troy has left I have to take Gabriel to Urgent Care.The poor kid stepped on a nail. If all goes well and according to plan once we leave Urgent care I'm hitting up Dutch Bros...Why,you ask? Because I like to live on the edge...

At approximately 2pm I will be home and  I will clean like there is no tomorrow because I'll have mass amounts of caffeine flowing through my veins.At 2:05 I will go get another Dutch Coffee.....Well more like 2:30. Then I will head back home and do laundry and dishes all the while trying to maintain my jitters of joy. At approx. 3:30 I will stake out yet another Dutch Bros. I don't know why other than I always wanted to put myself and "stake out" in the same sentence...it sounds cool. If I drink anymore coffee at this point I'll probably get sick so I guess I'll have to switch to Dutch Bros. smoothies...I will have to be home by 4 because that's when the boy's get home from school. Once the boys are home I will make dinner and clean the aftermath. Then we will do homework. After homework is done I'm heading out for another shot of DB........When I make it home I will make some popcorn and we'll watch a movie......Somewhere in all the madness and my Dutch haze I'll have to make some time for shopping....for what I don't know.

0 comments: