BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 17, 2010

Family Emergency Center

Operator: Family Emergency center,how may I direct your call?

Me: HELP!!cdnouigelryegbj HELP!!

Operator: Mam I'm going to have to ask you to calm yourself so I can understand you.

Me: Ok OK I need help!

Operator: What seems to be the emergency?

Me: Seems to me!? IT IS an Emergency...My baby is growing up!

Operator: mam?............

Me: Last month I bought her size 2T clothing and  and and and

Operator: and what mam?

Me: She's already grown out of it...ALL OF IT!!!!

Operator: Ok mam, Here's what I need you to do...

Me: ok what?

Operator: I need you to apply and hold pressure to her head until we can get an expert over there.

Me :....*bawling*........O...*sniff sniff*....K Why?

Operator:To keep her from growing anymore.

Me: OMG! BUT SHE"S GROWING ALL OVER!!!

Operator: I'm sorry mam, just keep pressure on her head until an expert can get there...............................................................................................................................................................................................Enter The Expert...............................................................................................
............................................

Expert: Well from teh looks of it there is nothing I can do, I'm sorry mam but you are going to have to let your baby grow up. For now buy her some clothing in sz 3T to keep her comfortable.

Me:NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: