BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 10, 2010

My Birthday Suit

My birthday's coming up and I'd like to change things up a bit. I actually want to do something for my birthday. I have no clue what. I was kinda thinking about going ahead with that chocolate party I was thinking about,who know's. I also am actually goiing to force myself to buy something for myself. I know it sounds crazy but everytime I go out with the intention of buying myself something I usually end up blowing my budget on clothes and books for the kids. On that note I have decided that in light of me trying to rebuild my wardrobe, I'd go out and  invest in a whole outfit for my birthday or atleast as much of it that I can afford at once. For those that are faithful followers this will not be my only post today. I have some other life events that I want to address today but i want that posting to be seperate.

Without further ado here are the pieces I want to invest in..

I want these shoes in black. Although I'd take several pairs of this style in multiple colors,LOL!

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

Oh, I like!!!! You have great taste!

Unknown said...

Love the jacket!