BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shoe Shopping

So I'm going shoe shopping(for myself),grocery shopping and school shopping this evening. I need a babysitter nearly everytime I shop because Troy can't handle being out for to much among tons of strangers, it makes him nervous and then he has massive meltdowns. I have not found a babysitter yet and I HAVE to atleast go grocery shopping tonight,we are out of everything. The kids are getting tired of bacon and egg breakfast....to which I say ...BOO.........HISS!!!! I being the ardent bacon fan,ofcourse I poo poo this complaint. Usually things work out but we'll have to see...oh ...and I just remembered I have to take my artwork down from city hall...ughhh, oh well.

Now,the shoe shopping will most likely happen online as the town I live in doesn't have many options when it comes to the style I am looking for. Like I said in a previous blog post..I am trying to rebuild my closet so I am atleast presentable in public. I haven't got much at this point and I can't spend alot at once either especially since school is about to start and I still need to finish my supply shopping for the boys. At this point I have 1 or 2 essential pieces of clothing and I now I want to buy some not-so-essential pieces. So without ado here are my selections.....mind you I can only buy one or two sets per paycheck (they are between 31$-52$).




0 comments: