BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Worlds Worst Mother.....

I am having another one of those moments.......You know, the moments where you know that you've screwed up royally when it comes to your children. Well, I sorta forgot to get pictures of Emma's 2nd birthday party. No joke. That cake I've been talking about making for her 2nd birthday? Well I did make it and it turned out really good but did I get a picture of it....no. Nor did I get a picture of her blowing out her candles,getting sung to and her big smile,running around with excessive amounts of play jewelry,tiara and matching tutu. I didn't get pictures of all the little boys playing in our pool having a blast. I didn't get pictures of all the kids playing in general and I didn't get pictures of Emma opening her presents.

   *  EPIC FACEPALM  *

1 comments:

MommyMays said...

Well, if it makes you feel any better, when my DD was 6 months, I accidentally deleted ALL of her videos-which was like hundreds! And I had NO back up files because just a few days before I deleted them because of how much space they took up on the computer. I figured I would never need them!!! Did anyone else get pictures that you could maybe print out?