BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Been Set Aside...

I came to the conclusion a long time ago that I was different than everyone else. Anyone who know's me and reads this is probably already giggling by this point. I am strange. I have a outrageously weird imagination and all to often I find myself laughing out loud......while I am all alone. I have to be honest with all of you, I hold back allot. I have been labeled "weird,strange,odd,quirky,.......and well a few other choice names." Sometimes I wonder if people are right, what if there is something wrong with me. Perhaps this is why no one comes around anymore...surely it isn't because of the kids......*sighs....rolls eyes*.

                                                        Oddities.........................

  When I look at artwork each piece has it's own music, it's own song. Just go to a gallery with me and ask what I hear when I see a certain piece. I'll sing it to you.

I have extremely detailed dreams. They are literally like full length movies. I could draw them out and write scripts.

If I had money I would blow buttload ( cannot believe I just wrote "buttload")on clothing. I am sure most can't tell right now but I have a huge passion for fashion.

I actually hate to cook and bake. I just like the challenge.

If I feel pushed to do artwork I loose the motivation to do it.

Each one of my kids has their own unique taste in clothing and I play upon it. I have a clean cut nerd boy, punk boy, all american boy and my daughter is nothing short of "Fancy Nancy."

I have had a life long dream to work in a field where I get to save people's lives. I've tried to shake this dream but it won't go away.

I think that public schools are ruining kids imaginations so when my kids get home. I put everything down and we play cops and robbers,monsters or whatever it is they can come up with.

0 comments: