BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Well I Did It

I did it! I not only bought some clothing for my kiddo's but I managed to buy myself an outfit as well. I am so excited! I LOVE CLOTHES!!! But over the last few years I've managed to dwindle down my closet to 2 pairs of jeans,2 pairs of ill fitted dress pants,4 dress shirts,4 dress's,3 or 4 regular shirts and almost no accessories. So I finally had it and I decided "To heck with no clothes!" I am a woman and I should look the part. I am tired of looking like a voluptuous Tomboy...lol. I did buy a pair of jeans but they are totally hot and I'll wear them with heels. Then I bought a pretty tunic. I'll post pic's of them below. Anyhow, I have now planned to buy myself some clothing every couple of weeks or atleast start to save money every couple of weeks and put it towards a shopping spree.

Now it wasn't all about me. I went to Old Navy and got an outfit for each Gabriel and Paul. All kids pants are 10$ right now at Old Navy. Not to mention I got them each a Rugby polo for 7$. I got Troy and outfit at Target last week~Pair of dark denim boot cut jeans,long sleeve graphic tee in a burnt orange and a pack of sox. Emma got a Target outfit as well (came from her birthday money)Brown and cream striped leggings with pink button details and lace trim and a cream and brown spotted tunic with ruched sleeved and a crocheted pink flower on the shoulder. ....SIGH.......I should learn how to sew...LOL

P.S. (OMG! I almost forgot, I found a couple really cool websites that I wanted to share with you all......http://www.shopruche.com/ and http://www.modcloth.com/........ch..ch...check em' out ladies!)

1 comments:

MommyMays said...

Very Cute outfit!