BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Yesterday and Today but Not Tomorrow

                                                     CHAPTER 23

   I spent yesterday cleaning and catching Gabe up on homework. Towards the evening we had a couple friends over and we watched stand up comedy until 1:30 in the morning (Pablo Fransisco and Eddie Izzard).

  As far as today is going, it's been very boring. I made breakfast (eggs,bacon and sliced apples with juice) at around 8 this morning. Then I made coffee only to find out my coffee and my creamer was old. Word of advice smell it before you taste it. So I bundled up the kiddo's and trekked on over to the nearest Dutch Brothers and got myself a medium White Chocolate Mocha. When we got home I made some caramel popcorn and the kids and I watched TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles). After that it was already nearly time for lunch so while I got that started Paul and Gabe went out back with Laz and helped around the shop and the yard.

  Lunch was ready around 1. We had the best boxed food ever, I'm actually not joking. I recently discovered that the Macaroni Grill Franchise has now started producing boxed dinners. OMG it was fantastic,we had the "Garlic and Herb Chicken Penne." Seriously it was worth the extra buck and it is far better than any other boxed  food I have had before. I reccomend getting some salad to go with it.

  It's now around 3:30 and Emma is taking a nap, Troy is watching WALL-E, Gabe is playing out back with Laz and Paul is conquering King of Hearts on the PS2. I'm just shooting the breeze on the blog.

0 comments: