BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another two for one Special

                                                    CHAPTER 26

 Yesterday was fine and dandy even a little on the boring side. Paul and troy had school in the am and while they where gone Gabriel,Em and I went out for lunch with my parents at Sweet Waters Restaurant. The rest of the day was spent homeschooling,cooking and cleaning. A friend stopped by in the evening and we watched a movie online then Laz got home and we put in District 9, my friend went home. I fell asleep on the couch during the movie and then Laz woke me and we got into bed at around 11. I woke up at 4 in the morning with a killer stomach ache so I went and took some tums (had heartburn too) and sat on the couch. I fell back asleep like this. When I got back up around 7 am this morning I still had the stomach ache and I kept burping these nasty burps....yuck. Eventually the tummy bug quieted down a bit but whatever it was has completely wiped me out and I still feel a little sick and uber tired, I am thinking maybe, possibly....food poisoning. Going to rest for awhile now.

0 comments: