BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

First Semester Down

                                                     CHAPTER 13

     Today is a Wednesday, in homeschooling terms that means the longest day of the week. Gabriel and I covered his first big Math test,a weekly phonics test, a lengthy poem reading ( The Jellicle Cats) for Language Arts, THe story of David and Goliath for History and reviewed "textures" in Art.  All in all we spent 5 and a half hours on school today and it went fairly smoothly. Now if I could just get everything else to fall into place as smoothly. Don't get me wrong, today went smooth in comparison to other's. But my "day to day" life as of late has been something of a whirlwind which obviously is anything but smooth. On top of my daily life of diaper changing,cooking,cleaning,running errands dealing with my children's disabilities and their special need's and all that goes with that,family drama etc. I have joined an art guild to top it all off......Ugghhhhhhhh I think I just signed my own ticket to insanity. Not to mention my health has been, well, BAD lately...but I'll spare anyone the details. My family and I could really use some peace right now that would be dandy.
  

0 comments: