BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Secret of Being Me

  Ever get that feeling that there is something wrong with you? Meh',maybe it's just me. I can't tell you how many times I've introduced myself to someone  (around the Albany area) and had them sneer at me. Maybe it's how I was raised but in general I thought you were suppose to be polite to people ,let alone someone that approaches you and says's "Hi,my name is so and so,nice to meet you." I mean, is it really that hard to be polite,takes like 5 seconds to say, "nice to meet you too."

  I've had it happen so many times now that I am beginning to wonder if perhaps I have something wrong with me that my family has kept from me my whole life in order to save my feelings. Could just be paranoia but really? I mean are their really that many rude people in and around Albany? In general the ones I have run into are older adults as well,GAG! You're not teenagers anymore people,time to drop the act!

Maybe I should just make a public announcement about the effectiveness of polite conversation between strangers...........Oh bother..............

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes Brittany there really are that many rude people in Albany! :) Stay strong I happen to think your a great person!

britt6 said...

PROOF! That there is in fact a nice person in Albany! ^...........LOL! Thank you Krista!