BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

One more Question

   My husband,God bless him, seems to think that grocery shopping equates to a night out on the town. I am not even joking. Though it may sound like he's being a jerk he honestly is not trying to be. In his mind getting out of the house is "going out." Explaining to him that picking out a turkey is not the same thing as bowling a turkey is getting a bit tedious.  I love him to bits but I think I'm going to have to start taking him grocery shopping with me,LOL! Maybe I should just turn grocery shopping into a sport and then we'll be equal in our assumptions. I could still bowl a turkey down aisle 4 but I'm not sure if Safeway would like that very much. Laz and I could play H.O.R.S.E. with the ice cream and cart. We could have go kart races with the rascals.....

0 comments: