BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Little Monsters and Cleaning Fairies

I have 4 little monsters that live in my house. They are not your typical monsters. They are in fact rather lovable,snuggly and giggly. However if one thing is misplaced or one thing forgotten,unsaid,not finished etc. they turn green and play dirty...boy I hate grass stains(after thought.). For example.. The last three days I have managed to keep our home sparkling clean,in fact I probably could have eaten off the floors but I think that's the last bad habit I want my little monsters to pick up on. Well today I took a break to play on the net...for about 1.5 hours. I was happily checking my Facebook,email,news,blog and Polyvore when I realized I hadn't even bothered to look away from the monitor for about 30 minutes. Now the little monsters had been watching the discovery channel and playing during this time so I assumed all was well but I was dead wrong. I forgot the crucial process of checking on them every 5 seconds. I boldly and bravely steered my gaze towards my living room. OH THE HORROR!!!!!! The little monsters had turned green and got into the pantry. There was mini marshmallows everywhere and a package of Peach flavored Jello with a corner ripped out with a light dusting on the floor and counter top. The little monsters also pulled out all the pillows from their bedroom and several toys( which are meant to stay in the game room). The pile of laundry from last night is strewn about and I am for sure and certain that at least a few pairs of underwear are encrusted with peach Jello and sticky marshmallows. DO I DARE GO INTO THE BATHROOM!? AHHHHHHH! There is quite possibly a whole roll of toilet paper shredded and tossed about the bathroom floor.....ON TO THE BEDROOMS. PHEWWW*sigh of relief*.....My bedroom is untouched.......EEEEKKKK But the boy's bedroom is trashed. Troy monster took an old math homeschooling book and pulled out every single page and crumpled them and threw them about. Then,if I am not mistaken, I smelled the distinct ewwww deux toilet of urine. So much for the clean pile of clothes from yesterday...yep...he done peed on em'. Why,you ask? I have no clue.....

Now I am not kidding when I say this happened in approx.30-40 minutes. So I've been trying to phone those bloody cleaning fairies and I kept getting an answering service...I think..I don't know,I don't speak fairy. :(

0 comments: