BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 23, 2010

You are Cordially Invited to Wonderland

My daughter's 2nd birthday is coming up in a few weeks. We originally were going to throw her a Fancy Nancy party because she is such a lil' Diva. Well, the day before yesterday I ran across some Alice in Wonderland invitations and decided that I'd much rather have a Mad Hatter tea party! There's a picture below (I'd edited the bottom half because I'm not cool with posting the address and time of the party over the net). I am so excited, I plan on making a Topsy turvy cake and having mismatched dishes etc. We're going to dress funny too. It's going to be a ball. I also posted a pic of the cake I want to make below( and yes I have baking experience, it will be a challenge but I'll make it work, fondant fixes everything right? LOL)

0 comments: