BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 16, 2010

Diet Day 1

FAILURE FAILURE FAILURE...................

 Well not completely, we did manage to use almond milk all day,we avoided butter,yogurt etc. But when it came to snack time I kept picking things without reading labels. So we still had some casein but alot less today. Now that I know.....I will be a bit more careful in the future. The kids loved the almond milk so that is a plus but the price of it is not. I read somewhere,recently, that if your child is legally labeled disabled that their "special foods" are partially tax deductible. Oh how I hope that's true!

   I had a talk with the kids last night about the changes that are about to take place, something I should have done awhile ago. Nonetheless they received it well and they seem to be doing well with the changes today.....for now, I should say.

0 comments: