BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm a Lady

  I live in a house run by testosterone. The common language being grunting with intermittent squealing and screaming. Then we had a daughter and I had to relearn what it was to be a "lady." I myself had only brothers,4 to be exact. Then I had three sons of my own. When I had my daughter I thought "What do I do with her,I don't know anything about girls." That's when I realized I didn't even know what it meant to be a woman or a "lady."

  It's been a slow process but luckily my daughter is naturally girly. I automatically new everything would be ok when one of her first words was "shoes." More recently she has taken to non-stop talking about anything.She just babbles on,after awhile I sort of tune her out. I guess it's a built in sanity mechanism,LOL! She insist on wearing tutu's EVERYWHERE as well as jewelry....go figure. Her newest phrase is "No, I'm a Lady!"



 

0 comments: