BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 20, 2010

Hitting a Rough Patch and Trying to Keep my Chin Up

  The Holidays are upon us and all through Albany every creature was stirring even the scrooges.....

   My Christmas Jeer ran away and took all my energy with it. This is the first Christmas that I can remember where I felt totally overwhelmed and completely zapped of energy. Our family has hit a rough patch especially my parents. Sometimes I wonder when they will ever receive a break. I am trying to keep my chin up through all this mess and for the first time in a long time I am really struggling with it. I think in reality I let it drop a few weeks ago. Every time I feel down about life's little situations I immediately feel guilty because I know somewhere out there somebody has it way worse then I. In fact I've had it harder than this. I need to kick this feeling but it's really hard this year. I think the worst part is that I want to help everybody in the worse way but I am not in a position to help everybody. It is driving me nuts. Though no one has asked me for much I still feel responsible.

  My parents have been hit really hard this Christmas. I can't really say what is going on because I don't know if they want the whole world to know. I can say that they deserve so much better,so much more. They don't deserve what is happening to them right now.  I met with mom yesterday and took her out for coffee. While there I asked her what the inside of the whale feels like,LOL. She laughed and agreed it was indeed a trying time,LOL. She always ends the conversation with "I am just going to wait and see what God's going to do now because it's going to be GOOD." :)

 Things have been rotten,just down right rotten and I am trying my hardest not to wallow in self pitty. However it is admittedly hard right now. I cannot say everything that is going on but know that it's ridiculously rotten,lol! Not only for my parents but there are some things going on with my little family right now that ...well...are rotten. I know many people are facing hard times right now, personally,financially,emotionally and physically etc. so I am not alone in my endevours. Well. really I never was alone:)

0 comments: