BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sweet Relief

  I couldn't help but think of that "face" when I laid down last night. Luckily there was no fear there but merely questions. "What does it all mean," "who was she", and "how does this apply to me?" That didn't even last long,I mean the inquisitive side of me, because I was fast asleep by eleven. I did dream a bit last night but nothing I can remember. Phewwwwww!

   Back to reality, today was lovely. I spent my morning cleaning 9-12 and then by 12 I sent Troy,the youngest of the boys,off to school on his bus. After word's I got to catch up with a dear friend over Lunch at Applebees then I got a cup of joe at Dutch Bros. After lunch I hung with my friend at home for about an hour, until she had to go home. Now I am on the net checkin' my Facebook and writing my blog, all in peace! Boys get home in about 5-10 minutes then we'll see what happens to the peace after that. :)

0 comments: