BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Stray that Won't go Away

  What am I doing!!!!

I don't like cats yet here I am feeding a stray. Does this mean I do have a heart after all!??....*GASP*....
Poor thing is skin and bones and comes to my door yowling. It was 25 degrees when the cat first came over. I thought for sure I would have a cat-cicle by morning. However...I left out a box with blankets and it crashed there for the night. It was still there this morning greeting me with a loud yowl.

  While the kids where waiting for their bus's the cat kept pawing at them and rubbing against their legs. Me being a Germaphobe kept asking my boys to come inside and wash their hands( they pet the cat too). So it's very friendly but I refuse to get attached to it.................................I do...................I don't like cats..............................................Awwww shoot!

0 comments: