BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Another Meltdown another Dollar

  I don't even remember what caused it but this is how it all went down.......


   At 9:45 this morning I received a tattle-gram from my 7 year old son. My "informant" as I like to call him let it be known that my other son,we'll call him "Bruno",age 8, was not being very nice. I let it slide that time because the informant failed to provide any real proof. Fifteen minutes later a fight broke out at the corner of bedroom and bathroom. I dispatched myself and got to the scene of the crime within seconds. According to initial reports there was "copying,pointing,sticking out of tongues,mocking,hitting,kicking,screaming and crying." I took both suspects downtown to the kitchen department where I took sworn statements from both. Reports where conflicting and boiled down to "he started it." I booked both suspects long enough for them to think about what they did.

  After their initial stay in their bedroom cells they where let go on a technicality. Which in the end doesn't matter because they where back at headquarters in 5 minutes as I witnessed with my own eye's Bruno smacking the crap out of the "informant." Bruno was immediately booked and subsequently grounded from playing on his PS2 and the computer for a week. The informant seemed relieved.Bruno on the other hand was far from his usual calm and collected self and eventually was placed in semi-solitary confinement in his bedroom until he could calm down. Since the events of this morning all subjects have been released and managed to get along thus far. To this evening Bruno still begs for his PS2, he has been rejected on numerous occasions. 

0 comments: