BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day Three

                         Day 3

  I have been lost in this vast wilderness known as "home" for three days now. What year is it!? My van is still broke and I am mechanically challenged so until help arrives I will have to make due with what I have. I have built a "fort" in my bedroom so I have shelter. When Laz came home from his last trip into the wilderness(work) he brought electric heaters with him so I have warmth. Food has been scarce but I found a regular hunting ground that looks promising for future trips (kitchen.) The natives don't seem dangerous but they scream a lot and the smallest ,a female, seems very clingy. My communication attempts with the natives have failed over these last few days as they will not do anything I ask of them and at times become quite belligerent. For now I am giving them their space while I try to fish for food in a frozen lake at the outskirts of a chilly field I call "laundry room." According to my latest phone transmissions I have access to Laszlo's car,he left me a spare key on my key chain. However I have a dilemma, the chief of the natives,Paul, has informed me that I must take him and his brothers and sister with me if I want to make it out of here alive. But of-course that means I will eventually need to bring them home.......

0 comments: