BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dream Journal

                                                     CHAPTER 34

  I have decided to keep a dream journal. I have been having the craziest dreams lately. The day before yesterday I dreamed that Laz and I were at a friends house when he offered us drugs. I was scared and didn't take anything but Laz tried some... of course I was shocked and that's when I ran away. While I was running I ended up at Disneyland and inside some sort of motel or something there with a really cool lobby and parkway. As I was running out of the parkway an earthquake happened. After it was over I looked to my left and there was Cinderella's castle. Yesterday I dreamed that I was at some sort of awards ceremony in Hollywood  (lots of famous people). Anyway's I excepted an award for something. As I was walking back down the isle a famous actor grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side and in a snarky tone told me "You realize those are not real Russian tattoo's." That's when I looked and I saw a tattoo on each elbow of a Celtic looking cross. I bent down towards this actor and told him "these tattoo's are in honor of my children that have passed away." (uh what!?) Anyways, he looked shocked. I left out of there real quick as I was very upset and hurt, I could hear him following me yelling "miss,wait." Then last night I had a dream that I was back in school and it was in my bedroom. I had no clothing on (of course ha ha) so I covered up with a blanket. A female teacher walked in an several other "students". The teacher asked us to pull out a blank piece of paper and a "patriotic sticker." (What the......?)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well that's just ridiculous. Surely she could see that you had no clothes. Where did she think you were keeping a sticker?

britt6 said...

After she asked for that, I went frantically looking through clothing and bags that were next to my bed. I kept thinking " I don't remember needing to have "patriotic stickers." >D