BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Back for Good

Well as sad as it is to say I must admit that I have broken off my relationship with the social networking site that is known as Facebook. I came to the conclusion that that site in particular is just not a good site for me personally. Now I have more time for my children,actually working(lol) and researching. Infact, today I found a site that is worthy of an "honorable mention." That site is http://gfcf-diet.talkaboutcuringautism.org/ or "TACA" for short. It's a website dedicated to living GF/CF free (gluten/casein free) in the battle against Autism.

The real reason behind picking this site is of course my own children, three of whom struggle with this disability. I have decided to make the switch to this diet starting this next week. According to all my research it's best to quit just casein alone in the first week. I guess that if you quit both(gluten/casein) at the same time it can cause withdrawal symptoms similar to that of coming off a drug addiction. I also learned that casein can be an addicting substance to some and that fast food is full of it which is why so many people can't quit fast food...meh, makes sense to muah,lol.

All that to say, I"M BACK!!!

2 comments:

Robertson Family said...

Welcome Back!!

britt6 said...

...*giggles*.... Thank you.