BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wherever I may Roam

I'm tired but I can't sleep, so here I am. Sitting at my computer desk in a completely dark room except for the faint glow of some Christmas lights left up on a shelf across the room. I am not sure what to even write about. I have lot's of ideas but my brains all a fuzz. I wish I could say why I can't sleep but alas' ...I can't comment or speculate,lol. I do have a lot on my mind at the moment but it's enough information to write a series of novels...really boring one's. They could be perched right next to the Webster's series, they would be that much fun to read. You would think that living the life I lead would be exciting and it is but not the kind of excitement most might think of. It's the kind of excitement that makes your hair grey prematurely and gives you ulcers. The end result will be wonderful though, well worth all those grey's and late night's with Pepcid ac.

0 comments: