BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 19, 2010

Don't have much Time

Update: Yesterday I was suppose to go swimming with the kiddo's and hub's family but the younger two and myself came down with a bad cold so we stayed home. The rest of the family went ahead and from what I heard they had a ball. They went to "Splash" swim park in Springfield Oregon, where there's a wave pool. I'll post pictures when I get them.

Now I don't have much time to write today but I did want to say that today is my little man Gabriel's birthday and he is turning a whopping 7! We are having a little get together with family and friends tonight. There will be swimming,water fights, BBQ and a cake which I slaved over for the better part of the day, no joke,lol. It's called a "sinful chocolate truffle cake."

The pic below is a sinful chocolate truffle cake. This pic looks very similar to my cake but I didn't do the extra drizzle of lighter chocolate on top just the dark ganache.

0 comments: