BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

One of Those Days

  Well, I haven't been posting because I'm either too busy or too tired......so sue me. :)
Today was one of those day's where you look back and just say "BLAHHHHH." I didn't get anything done and  I am completely tired out of my mind. It's hard for us lazy people, do I lay down and do nothing or do I sit down and do nothing...just kidding. I did manage to complete my son,Gabriel's homeschooling today. Wednesday's are really hard as far as homeschooling is concerned, lots of stuff to do and test to take. Everything has been going well lately, kid's have been good. Troy did have a tooth pulled a little while ago because he got an infection under it but other than that everyone's peachy.

  Last weekend we took a vacation with the two older boy's and our daughter, Troy stayed home because he doesn't travel well, it really stresses him out plus he got to stay with Mama (my hubs mother) so all was well. We traveled over to Bend,OR on Friday morning and went to the High Desert Museum after which we checked into our motel and went swimming. After about an hour of pretending to be a shark in the pool we went back to our room and got ready for dinner with my aunt and uncle that live in Bend. We ate at the Olive Garden and hung out for maybe 2 hours or so, it was nice to catch up, I haven't seen them in several years. After dinner we went back to the motel,vegged and watched some TV and then went to bed. The following day,Saturday, We went to the hiking trails next to the Deschutes River and walked a few miles, then we went to a Lava park but it was still full of snow so we didn't see much. We headed back into town after that and hit up McDonald's and then an old fashioned candy shop called "Goody's." I had a Linda Loves Sunday (chocolate,pie cherries,cherry sauce,fudge), Laz had pistachio ice cream,Gabe had a lollipop, Emma munched on some sour jelly beans and Paul had some of that old fashioned rock candy...basically sugar on a stick..mmmmmmmmmmm.
After that we walked around the Bend Goodwill and found a couple picture frames,a couple dresses for Em, a pair of swimming trunks for Troy and a book for me. After that we headed home.

We listened to Jim Gaffigans King Baby stand-up routine nearly all the way home. Man that guy is hilarious. If you haven't listened to his stuff you should really watch it. Perhaps I will try to figure out how to post a video here,lol. The trip home was actually relatively quick but that's sort of a given since Laz was driving. The only stop we made was in Sweet Home so Gabe could go to the bathroom. We got home just in time for Laz's mom to bake us a pizza from Papa Murphy's...Chicago Style.

SO that's what's been going on in this neck of the woods. I should mention that the plans are still going for my party but I am in the process of figuring out a guest list. And I will certainly be adding more dreams on here too as I have still been having the oddest dreams ever.

0 comments: