BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HA! I Just Remembered

                                                    CHAPTER 36

  I just remembered I had a dream last night as well. I dreamed that all my kids where well behaved at all times and that we were uber wealthy......ok, not really but a girl can always dream can't she. Seriously though, I did have a dream last night. I dreamed that I was driving the van in an unfamiliar town at night. I was headed down a steep hillside street and it was raining heavily, to the point were I could hardly see, not to mention my windshield wipers where not up to par. The van started to accelerate on it's own and no matter how hard I pushed the brakes it wouldn't slow down. We started flying down this hillside street, totally out of control. Suddenly I could feel the van go airborne and then hit a wall of water and then we started to sink, I could even hear the "glugging" sound that goes with that. I immediately knew we had gone into a lake and that I had to get he kids out now. So as I was unbuckling the windshield broke and I woke up. How's that for a crazy nightmare? I hate dreams like that...I really do.

0 comments: