BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Art,Shopping and magazines

                                                     CHAPTER 21

   This morning had a rough start. I decided to start school early again this morning but that didn't pan out very well. Even the simplest of questions could not be answered. So I quickly tossed that idea and let the kids play for awhile instead. We tried again at 10am and things went much more smoothly from there. I was suppose to be spending my extra time cleaning but since I am having guest over tomorrow but I was so tired and worn out I didn't get much done in the way of household chores.

  The kids were still a little riled up today but not as bad as yesterday afternoon. I haven't started yet but I received some p.e.c.s cards from Troys teacher, I am hoping this helps with his anxiety level and the screaming. Maybe everything will calm down a bit once I get to using them. For those that don't know, pecs(picture exchange communication) cards help Troy better communicate with us by using them as visual aids. Though he is starting to say simple sentences here and there he still uses the cards more confidently than anything else.

   As evening approached my father-in-law came over and picked up the younger two kids so I could attend a meeting (youth drama group) at the church, the purpose of which was to submit my final design for their t-shirts. Laz watched the older two so I could be child free for a bit.

 My plan was to stick around at the meeting but Applebee's was calling so a friend of mine and myself went and got dinner after which we dropped off some movies and picked up a few items at the grocery store. When I got home the friend went home and I watched the ending of "Old Dogs" with Robin Williams and John Travolta. Then we watched "From Paris with Love"...yet another Travolta movie ,however his co-actor,Rhys Meyers was not as funny but definitely had the "handsome Irish" factor going on;) Now I am on her and then off to bed.

0 comments: