BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 14, 2010

So I made B n'E this morning (Bacon and eggs..not breaking and entering...come on people'!) and in the middle of breakfast I realize Gabe (who already ate) is still waiting for his bus. I call transportation and am told the weirdest shenanigans. They said that it was a sub bus driver and that she was trying not to be there early and that I should have had him out by 8:19 to which I replied."I had him out exactly by 8:19." There answer was slightly defensive...."Well do you want me to check the bus's gps?" I should have said yes. But I guess what I find the weirdest is that his bus is suppose to be here at 8:30 so we were originally told to have him out 5 minutes early...so 8:25. I had him out at 8:19 exactly so extra early by their standards yet I was told "the sub bus driver "was not" trying to be here early. So I guess my question is this "If she wasn't on time nor was she late then she had to be early,am I right?" Transportation can be so weird sometimes. 


Anyways,I had to wake M up,got her and Troy ready in under 5,new record I think! Slapped a frosted cookie in each kid's hand and we all got in the van and drove Gabby to school. When we got there all the bus's were lined up out front. Come to find out all the kids were practicing bus safety that day. Well visitor parking is right next to these bus's. I found a place to park were I would be able to get out quick if I needed. Well wouldn't you know it another bus pulled in behind me. Well Gabe went and got on one of the bus's as instructed by his teacher who was out front...she is a real sweetheart by the way.


So back to the parking situation, with mission impossible like skill I maneuvered myself out of the spot and because I live dangerously I exited out of an enter only area........I like to live on the edge sometimes. 


When I got home I ate a couple  Halloween themed frosted cookies and that's when I realized I just ate the oddest breakfast ever. Bacon and cookies, I didn't even get to my eggs and I'm not into cold scrambled eggs. Oh, and a cup of peppermint mocha flavored Joe.

1 comments:

indozine said...

very good!
extraordinary n_n