BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 16, 2011

SHOCKING

 As many of you know I suffer from frequent debilitating headaches.Well today I inadvertantly found a cure......Shocking yourself with a screwed up wall plug in,LOL! My head was pounding,the kids had written all over my freshly painted walls with wood putty and spackle. I was thouroghly irritated,my head was pounding and my BP was spiking. I saw that the kids had also plugged all the electronic devices they could find into two wall sockets in one room. I began unplugging them all when one got kinda stuck. I yanked it out in time to feel that ever familiar sensation of shock running up my arm. I let it go and moved about my business when moments later I realized my headache was completely gone......Shocking,I know. :)

0 comments: