BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Choc-it

Valentines day has come and gone and the children and I are left in a sugar induced coma like state. I slept some of it off this morning. However the kids get to go to school in a daze maybe even a little confused. :)

 So on to the updates!

  The art show was fun as usual. Although anytime I get to do live demo's I have tons of fun. There were more people there than last year but the only people I knew were my in-laws who came for about 5 minutes. I feel bad because it was out in the boonies so I am sure that's what killed it for most people. Nonetheless,my art guild buddies made for good company and the food and drinks were a bonus as well.

My complaint for the day!

My son Troy cannot do the same things as your child,that is all.

0 comments: